“For a vehicle with a compact footprint, there’s a lot of usable seating and cargo space in the 2012 Audi Q5. Factor in the rich interior appointments and refined feel, and there’s a plenty of upscale family appeal here.” (The Car Connection review)
Walk around to the side of the Q5 and you’ll notice a sporty and sophisticated profile. From the dramatic wheels set off by the rising edges of the fenders, to the graceful slope of the roof accented by the striking aluminum roof rails, the Q5 stands apart from the crowd.
Under the vehicle you’ll find quattro AWD. quattro is essentially a mechanical system devised around a torque-sensing, self-locking, center differential that shifts torque instantaneously to where it’s needed.
So the looks are stunning, the drive is smooth… how about some specifications: (visit us to learn more)
- Powertrain: 2.0 liter turbocharged with intercooler, DOHC in-line four-cylinder gasoline engine with FSI direct injection and Audi valvelift system
- Horsepower/torque: 211 hp @4300 rpm / 258 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm
- Length/weight: 182.2 in. / 4090 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 110.5 in.
- 0-60 mph: 7.1 seconds
- EPA fuel economy: 20 city / 27 hwy / 22 combined
- Cargo capacity: 29.1 cubic feet or 57.3 cubic feet with the 2nd row folded
“Best description, a Sports sedan in CUV body!”(consumer review on Edmunds.com)
Whether you’re an upmarket parent, a couple, or flying solo… this CUV will exceed your expectations. Stop by McGrath Audi today and take one out for a test drive… see what all the fuss is about!